"Judgment Day Is Inevitable."
These three 32mm scale E-800 Exterminators are produced by "Papsikels Miniatures" and were downloaded for free as part of a set of STL (Standard Triangle Language) files from their "Patreon" The Exterminator December 2022 subscription service, The miniatures were produced using "Elegoo" Water Washable Resin on a Mars 3 Pro 3D Printer and are clearly based upon James Cameron and Gale Anne Hurd's science-fiction "Terminator" franchise.
The trio were all primed with "Citadel" Abaddon Black, and treated to both two layers of Sir Coates Silver by "Duncan Rhodes' Two Thin Coats" and a hearty dousing in Oblivion Black Wash. The "artificially intelligent autonomous war machine[s]" were then carefully dry-brushed with (more) Sir Coates Silver and had their eyes picked out with a spot of Demon Red and a dab of "Citadel" Carroburg Crimson. Finally, due to wanting their metallic hand-weapons to somewhat stand out from the rest of the E-800 Exterminators shiny surfaces, I applied a second shade of Oblivion Black Wash over all the firearms.
In addition to my latest submission for the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge (AHPC) I have also slowly started working on some of the figures from "Papsikels Miniatures" latest "Patreon" release entitled "Corpo Cops". These models vary in scale between 28mm and 32mm, and are clearly strongly influenced by Paul Verhoeven's 1987 science fiction film "Robocop", as well as the $53.4 million grossing movie's subsequent sequels.
For now I'm planning on focusing upon both the FKMSA Battle Police Series 5 Sexycops and a series of FKMSA Failed Experimental Battle Droid Series 1 miniatures. I'm actually finding some of these sculpts to be so finely-detailed that they're probably not destined to survive long on a tabletop unaided. So have already added at least one resin boulder (manufactured by "C27 Studio") to a figure to support its meticulously researched but super-delicate limbs.
Lastly, I've made more progress on the Panzer IV unit I intend to field as part of my 50-point German D-Day Defence Force for "Flames Of War". Having put aside my frustration with trying to achieve any sort of camouflage on the "Battlefront Miniatures" tanks, I have decided to instead focus on 'picking out' a number of each armoured vehicle's details. These should prove reasonably straightforward to paint and break-up an otherwise rather monotonous dark grey colour scheme.
Initially, I had intended to build a fourth 15mm Panzerkampfwagen from a spare sprue, as I felt the model upon which I piloted my unsuccessful tan-green-brown pattern upon was far too full of clumpy paint to be saved - especially after I tried layering it with two coats of "Vallejo" German Grey. However, I have since soaked the thing in approximately 120ml of Paint Remover by "Green Stuff World" for a few hours. This solution has almost completely removed any trace of my previous disaster, and resultantly lead to me (re)priming the tank in a combination of "Vallejo" Black Prime and "Citadel" Abaddon Black in an effort to bring it my battlefield after all...